Sunday, April 28, 2013

Destiny

Church means so little to me and here I am training students to work in the church!  I am here for so much more than this: 
I am here to train students to shake up the world, to stand up for the vulnerable and advocate for justice for the marginalized.
I am here to help students heal their own historical trauma and become a facilitator of healing in others.
I am here to raise and further equip Aboriginal leaders and to educate non-Aboriginals on a deeply emotional level all about the Aboriginal reality.
I am here to travel to the far reaches of the earth where the hidden powerful live and to enlist their help and challenge their complacency to be a positive force for dignity, human dignity on a personal and community level.
I am not here to kiss ass or to comfort the powerful or self-satisfied.
I am here to provoke, to disturb and to motivate into action.
I am here to take the blinders off, to sing a great compelling song in a melodious voice that brings the powerful to their knees in humble weeping and that gives life to the wounded broken soul covered with dust, barely breathing.

I see them stir, I see them rise, I see them tremble the confidence of ancient powers, powers that seek to maintain the status quo of indignity.  I see the powerful tremble at the humble who are confident in their God and Creator, who move with the grace of Jesus and who evidence the power of the Holy Spirit.

Their words resonate and tremble fundamental things and trigger movement in the heavens.  Valley's fill up, mountains bow down, storms go stock still, animals speak, powerful whispers are heard...Jesus is Lord and the day of indignity is over...no more oppression, no more violence upon the innocent, no more mocking laughter over the victimized, no more bondage and blindness, no more gossip and whispering, no more injustice but mercy, grace and truth.  No more haughty looks, no more jealous pride, no more weeping that tears you from within, no more frustration and fear, but dancing and celebration and joy and love...from a very deep place!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment